TMI? Well, then you may want to just stop reading now because I really can't help myself tonight.
Five Fun Fragments...
1. Taco salad is good. Follow it up with a chocolate cupcake wrapped in smooth, delicious strawberry icing and it's the perfect way to end the night.
2. Not such a perfect way to end the night...commode hugging as you wretch your brains out as a result of some nasty chemical reaction spawned by those strawberry covered, chocolate, instruments of death.
I'll save you the gory details, just know that I felt like power washing my mouth after all that dirty went through.
3. Today (and possibly everyday in the foreseeable future) is Halloween. Why? Because Bat-Dawg has taken over my house and is running rampant through it, wreaking havoc on us innocently costumeless bystanders.
Anyone wanna take his high flying barking dog and
4. I love Vampires. I know. Sounds strange coming from a polyester sweat suit wearing SAHM of three, but it's totally true.
And, thing about it is that apparently I love all kinds of vamps: the smouldering, sexually tormented Twilight teen vamps, the hot and sexy, kill-at-will-but-try-to-survive-synthetically True Blood vamps, and every Thursday night since Fall TV began I've been enjoying the waring-love-triangle-vamp-brothers of Vampire Diaries.
And, in case anyone was wondering, all of these are adapted from books.
Books that I have read.
Books that all receive my stamp of vamp-obsessed approval.
All except for that last one.
Don't read it. Well, if you are a 15 year old girl who accidentally stumbled upon this blog via a Google search from Vamp Loving Moms Who Rock, then you should read it. You totally should.
Everyone else should just check out the show 'cause to be on The CW, it's a pretty decent show. I mean, if you're into that sorta thing.
5. Going to be a long night of puking over here. Pretty sure someone poisoned me. Where is Bat-Dawg when you need him?! Blech!
P.S. Remember today is the last day to cast your votes for PBD's Happily (un)Haunted Halloween Photo Contest finalists. So take a look and pic your fave by clicking here!