parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo of the Day


Let me just say that the stove was NOT on. He set this one up all by himself; he pulled out the drawer and climbed up there. I was actually standing at the end of our counter taking a picture of my older son and when I looked up, low and behold, #3 was attempting to help himself to an after dinner snack of dinner (see http://parentingbydummies.blogspot.com/2009/01/3.html for more info). He can't help it, he's hungry.

No comments:

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs