parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let Me Out!


Okay, I know what this looks like. Like he is fed up with living the dumb life, right?! I know you will not believe me when I say this, but really he just recently learned how to open the door, sort of. His strategy doesn't work 100% of the time (pushing v. pulling, standing right behind v. standing to one side) which leads to an immeasurable amount of frustration. Couple that with the fact that mommy is actually taking pictures of this frustration as opposed to actively solving the problem and you have a very angry, maybe even livid just turned one year old on your hands. Good morning, everyone!

No comments:

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs