parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 16, 2009

If this Contest's a Rockin'...

Don't come a knockin'!

Unless you have a super-phat-funky-fresh Halloween pic of your little bambino to enter, and then, knock away!

Because, maybe you are like Charisse at Life Gone Awry and you have a pretty princess who deserves a shot at glory.




Or, maybe you're like my girl Mary at Hurricane Riley and his Big Brother Rex whose little chicken is ready to peck out a name for himself.



Perhaps you're like Supah D. and are the proud mommy of two hardworking mammals ready to show their talent to the world.



You could even be the handler of a heroic little engine like Melissa at Night Light Stories.



And, maybe you don't have a cute, cuddly, or heroic costumed character to display. Maybe you're kid's costume is downright scary.

That's fine too!

We like scary (as long as they aren't dressed as something space related that is!).

See...



Shenais' little spookster is pretty dang scary if you ask me.

Whatever you have dressed your little one up as your photo will be a gret addition to our contest, and could even win you some super cool prizes so send them in like these smart mamas have done!



Wait a minute. How'd you get in there #3?

I told you, you're not allowed to enter this contest.

I'm sorry you're getting creamed in The Baby Makin(g) Machine's contest (I mean it's not my falut that all of my faithful blog readers aren't going over there and voting everyday, is it?). That doesn't mean you can Boggart this one, buddy.

You have to be a nonrelated costume clad cutie. Like these creaqtive ones from Mary Mac at Pajamas and Coffee





Looks like competition is getting pretty stiff.

But, don't get all teary eyed and whiny, there is still plenty of time for you to pull yourself together and enter.

And, if you still need a costume, MSN has some easy to make ideas for you:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/just-dreaming/articlers.aspx?cp-documentid=22151841>1=32001

Or, you can be like lazy-uninspired-not-a-creative-juice-in-my-body me and just order them up all machine sewn and fancy like I did from Costume Express.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

um, that contest #3 is in won't let me vote more than once .. and its been several days since I voted

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs