parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome (to my) Home

Welcome to parenting BY dummies. Hope you enjoy the my daily rantings as I teeter on the brink of insanity as I attempt to raise 3 boys that are not full blown menaces to society. Some days it will be funny, some days it will be touching, but everyday it will be exciting. One thing to remember: the is parenting BY dummies so please do not do what I do, say what I say, or try any of this at home b/c as you will see it eventually works for us, but only after A LOT of trial and ERROR(s).

No comments:

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs