parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo of the (Mommy's a liar) Day



After my Saturday Swag-urday we-hate-board-games-and-never-play-them post, this is the scene I walked in on when I returned home from work last night.

That's right, they're playing an effing board game.

And, they were LOVING it!

I guess that's an in-yo-face Mommy moment.

I hope you all enjoy Photo of the Day days because you can expect a lot of them in the next few days.

As you may recall (because I bring it up constantly) I am going to SITScation this week.

I have discovered that preparing for a trip sans kiddies is just as much work as preparing for a trip with them.

So, since I will be fully engaged in cleaning house, washing clothes, and composing detailed instructions on how one can attempt to make this ship run smoothly without me, I will not be able to compose the full amount of my witty, thought provoking, mind bending daily posts.

Please forgive me, and I promise to make it up to you by posting tons of dirty photos (of other people) from Vegas!

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That's an awesome game. Who doesn't like fishing?

Rita Templeton said...

Wah! I soooo wish I were going to SITScation. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your dirty pictures (of, um, "other people"). ;)

Jennifer said...

Looks like even #3 got in on the fun. Must be a very brave daddy.

Tracie said...

Have fun on your SITScation! Good luck to Daddy!

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs