parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo of the (Mommy's a liar) Day



After my Saturday Swag-urday we-hate-board-games-and-never-play-them post, this is the scene I walked in on when I returned home from work last night.

That's right, they're playing an effing board game.

And, they were LOVING it!

I guess that's an in-yo-face Mommy moment.

I hope you all enjoy Photo of the Day days because you can expect a lot of them in the next few days.

As you may recall (because I bring it up constantly) I am going to SITScation this week.

I have discovered that preparing for a trip sans kiddies is just as much work as preparing for a trip with them.

So, since I will be fully engaged in cleaning house, washing clothes, and composing detailed instructions on how one can attempt to make this ship run smoothly without me, I will not be able to compose the full amount of my witty, thought provoking, mind bending daily posts.

Please forgive me, and I promise to make it up to you by posting tons of dirty photos (of other people) from Vegas!

4 comments:

blueviolet said...

That's an awesome game. Who doesn't like fishing?

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Wah! I soooo wish I were going to SITScation. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your dirty pictures (of, um, "other people"). ;)

Jennifer said...

Looks like even #3 got in on the fun. Must be a very brave daddy.

kyslp said...

Have fun on your SITScation! Good luck to Daddy!

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network

the mom blogs