parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo of the Day


Actually, it's of yesterday.

But, since I felt it captured a rare special moment between #3 and dad (since #3 is like an electron, in constant motion around the nucleus (aka me). See, I know stuff!), I had to share.

Hope you had a special one:).

And, if you're interested in a couple of parenting books, see post from earlier today below.

And, if you're interested in reading a guest post I wrote on another cool mom's blog, click here.

And, don't forget to check me out over here, too:).

I'm SO good at shameless self promotion!

9 comments:

Mira is triplet crown said...

You can never promote yourself too much. We usually don't say enough about ourselves! Nice pic, hope fathers day was great!

Alicia said...

cute! i love #3's hair!!

faemom said...

Super cute picture. And yes, you are good at shameless self-promotion.

Night Owl Mama said...

sweet picture I love it did you enter it in "I heart faces"??

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Great photo! My entry is here.

angie said...

What a fantastic photo. Seriously!

parentingBYdummies said...

Thanks everyone! I always appreciate your comments; especially on my photos:)

drewmark19 said...

Great photo...and I love your blog title. I could describe myself the same way! :)

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Awww. Such a cute photo!

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network

the mom blogs