parenting BY dummies has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://parentingbydummies.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Books for Boys Club

Something new I wanted to try. Don't act so surprised, we do read to them! I just thought it would be fun to share some of their favorite books with everyone. Lots of them you have probably heard of, some of them might be new, but all of them will be fully endorsed by a 3 year old, a 7 year old, or a 1 year old little dude. Enjoy! Oh, and I will link to the book on amazon so you can easily check it out (and buy it) for yourself!

I Stink! by Kate Mcmullan
So, the first book to make it on to the list is I Stink! by Kate Mcmullan. I have to be honest, I fully HATE reading this book. Something about the cadence and the loud, obnoxious words just bugs me. So, as can be expected, my 3 year old LOVES, LOVES, LOVES this book. Up until a couple of days ago, I read it pretty much on a daily basis (may have something to do with my loathing). I finally couldn't take it anymore so I "accidentally" dropped it behind his dresser (where many things end up, strange), took him to the library, and got Trashy Town, by Andrea Zimmerman on audio tape. Not to detract from the current book, but I must say that this is a fun audio tape (pleasant voice, super jazzy music), that you might want to check out also. Anyway, if you are one of the few moms of boys who have not had the pleasure of growling, I meaning reading, I Stink! to your little dude you should check it out b/c I guarantee he will enjoy it, especially if you employ all of the grizzly sound effects this one begs for.

No comments:

Giving away two copies of the movie Extract starring Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Contest ends 4/2/10.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Love

Vote for my blog parenting BY dummies on Mom Blog Network


Vote for my blog parentingBYdummies on Mom Blog Network
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
RuffleButt Logo


HalfButtonHPM

the mom blogs